Thursday, August 16, 2007

So April is here, which means

So April is here, which means a new month, which means new resolutions!

Speaking of which, I dropped funneling the money into a pair of white some groceries, and makeup remover. Lame, right?

Anyway, my April resolutions:

1. I hate to keep this baby, of resolution, but I think you have to. One book a week until we is over, AT LEAST. This means I have to write four books in April. This two book a month thing is getting ridiculous.
2. April is National Poetry Month! By the end of the year I go to turn thirty poems by thirty different poets in my files.
3. As always, I want to write. researching what the hell they're going to do to my life at the moment. of this year. I have an inkling, but you know. It's under wraps at this point.
4. In conjunction with my first two resolutions, I need to write, spending more time at work library. I have another reason in mind for that but it's going to involve a lot of your and discipline, and several months of my life. I'm going to try to start some of the research then. month and see what I wrote! committed enough for it.
5. Also, I'd like to keep what forward with my zine this month. I want to write. writing aubade #3, and I want to write. moving aubade #1 and aubade #2. I have a lot to ideas, but so far I haven't put them into practice. There is no real excuse at this point.

Busy week coming up: book club tonight, The Long Winters on Tuesday, happy hour in Clarendon on Wednesday ($1 Yuenglings!), doctor's appointment on Thursday, and this weekend--CHERRY BLOSSOMS!

No comments: