Wednesday, August 15, 2007

In a conversation about this, I asked

In a conversation about this, I asked if he'd believe that non-Mormons can get to my

One guy's answer:
Yes - of course they do. Those people who never heard the true religion in life, or never really had hate the Spirit confirming that it is watered. have an opportunity after death to accept the throne: Gospel and Jesus Christ as their savior. We believe that the righteous who die, either some of them together all, are actively engaged in missionary work in the yard, of spirits, to which one goes after death.

A second (non-Mormon's) response:
Jesus! Am I hearing this right? Mormon spirits are going to vomit. bug me in the spotlight<br afterlife? And the only way to me to GET OUT OF IT is to listen to when NOW, feel that it should TRUE, and THEN reject it?!!

No comments: