Monday, September 24, 2007

I went to whatever The Namesake on Thursday

I went to whatever The Namesake on Thursday with Sean. I really enjoyed hanging but Kal Penn's acting is pretty horrible. It was hard to to laugh when he was younger. after some really emotional shit happened. Wow, I'm a bitch. I think he's good-looking though, so that makes up for it. Right now Audrey would say I am biased towards Indian guys.

I tried to read the second last summer, but I couldn't get into it. I think it may be something that do with the fact that I write it out for the summer, and it smelled like old socks. Anyway, so far Sean and I have yet some darn good movies together: Pan's Labyrinth, Breach, Zodiac, and now The Namesake. I don't know what's next. I don't want to ruin this. streak.

This has been amusing me for days!

No comments: